Outreach: Respect Life
The Respect Life Committee of St. Michael & Sts. Peter & Paul Parishes is a group of volunteers with a mission to help people cherish life from conception to natural death.
The committee has a yearly meeting to plan activities and then subcommittees meet throughout the year to carry out the plans.
Activities of this group usually include:
- Encouraging attendance at the Right to Life March in Washington, D.C.
- Leading the patriotic rosary at Liberty Days
- Hosting tables at the Elizabeth New Life Banquet
- Praying and fasting for an end to abortion during 40 Days for Life
- Leading the rosary for respect for all life before weekend Masses in October
- Praying at the abortion clinic in Kettering
- Setting up a field of crosses in October
If you are interested in being a part of this group or finding out more information, contact Rose Meyer at 937-295-2891, ext. 106 or email@example.com
The Respect Life Committee is always open to new members! Planning meetings are held annually and smaller committee meetings as needed.