The Respect Life Committee of St. Michael & Sts. Peter & Paul Parishes is a group of volunteers with a mission to help people cherish life from conception to natural death.
The committee has a yearly meeting to plan activities and then subcommittees meet throughout the year to carry out the plans.
Activities of this group usually include:
- Encouraging attendance at the Right to Life March in Washington, D.C.
- Leading the patriotic rosary at Liberty Days
- Hosting tables at the Elizabeth New Life Banquet
- Praying and fasting for an end to abortion during 40 Days for Life
- Leading the rosary for respect for all life before weekend Masses in October
- Praying at the abortion clinic in Kettering
- Setting up a field of crosses in October
If you are interested in being a part of this group or finding out more information, contact Rose Meyer at 937-295-2891, ext. 106 or [email protected]
Join us for a special week of activities from Jan 18th to 20th in observance of Respect Life.
Tuesday18th . Our Lady of Fatima Statue will process on the grounds,while a Rosary is led. ( weather permitting).Mass follows. The movie Unplanned will be shown at St.Michael's Hall after Mass ( 7:10pm).
Weds Jan 19th. 24 hr adoration begins after morning mass. Family friendly adoration with praise and worship led by Laura Potter from the Archdiocese. 6:30pm-9 pm. 24 hr adoration continues through the night.
Thursday Jan 20th. 24 hr adoration closes at 8 am.. 6pm Rosary with prayer service led by Respect Life and Schoenstatt groups followed by evening Mass.Our Lady will process the grounds before Mass.
The Respect Life Committee is always open to new members! Planning meetings are held annually and smaller committee meetings as needed.