Community Life: Welcome!
How can you be a host of hospitality?
- Regularly pray for new families - moving to a new home is a stressful time!
- Intentionally sit by someone in church that you don't know - introduce yourself.
- Go out of your way to talk with someone you have not yet met.
- When you meet a visitor, introduce them to others in the congregation who may have common interests.
- Invite a new family, neighbor, or visitor to your home for lunch
- Visit new families in your neighborhood or in your community
"Welcome one another, then, as Christ welcomed you, for the glory of God." Romans 15-7
When parishioners register with the parish, a member of the Welcome committee makes a visit equipped with a St. Michael Care Package. If you can make two visits a year, we want you on the team!