El Salvador Encounter
Christians for Peace in El Salvador (CRISPAZ) facilitates the in-country process. This is a faith-based encounter with the Salvadoran people learning about their lives, histories and hopes for the future…while embracing the vision of living-out global solidarity. The 2018 delegation will draw a special focus on the global crisis surrounding migration. Pope Francis has called us to "Share the Journey"
Dates of Travel: Tuesday, May 29 - Thursday, June 7, 2018 | 10 days 9 nights
*Two nights have been added to the original dates set.
Program Fee includes housing, in-country meals and in-country travel, interpreter.
The program fee for 10days 9 nights is $950. This includes meals, lodging, in-country tavel, and the CRISPAZ delegation coordinator and interpreter. Organizers will assist in allocating travel subsidies for those who need financial assistance. Applications for travel assistance are available from the Archdiocese of Cincinnati ($350) and your faith community (100-200).
Cost for members of: St Michael | Ss. Peter & Paul.
$400 For young adults 16yrs - 30yrs (March 1 application deadline)
$500 First-time participants who are parishioners. *Members of Pastoral Council, Commission members, Catechists
* Participants Age 16 and 17 need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
1. CRISPAZ Participation Manual
2. Application: NFL Application to Participate
3. CRISPAZ Participation Waiver
4. CRISPAZ Participant Information on El Slavador
4. Application: 2018 Archdiocese of Cincinnati $350 Travel Subsidy (send email request)
5a. Application: Unbound
5b. Application for those Visiting Sponsored Friend
6. Archdiocese Parish of Cincinnati and Parish Liability Form
7. Travel Insurance (traveler's option)
8. Passport: Apply at least 6 weeks in advance (Minster or Sidney Post Office) photo is needed: Passport Application
Please read these articles while you discern if this is the right "Short Term Mission Trip" for you